3.08.2011

Can you say Bellevue???

So I took the day off yesterday... Needed the mental health day and just tried to break this cold before I get worse... Well apparently that wasnt what the doctor ordered! I should have know it because this month didnt start off so well, why would I think that Monday would be any better than the past 21 days.


Amanda wants to die! or at least that what she told the school, so being that they are so concerned with her well being they sent her to Bellevue for a phsyc eval!!! yay me! My day off I have to rush to Manhattan to Bellevue Hospital to sit and wait for Amanda to be evaluated. Now for the next 10 days she will be on suicide watch!!!
When will this end??? I dont want it to end bad, only good... My heart is broken...

No comments:

Post a Comment